Model 122 Interface Meter
Solinst Oil/Water Interface Meters give clear and accurate measurements of product level and thickness in wells and tanks.
Determination of both light (floating) non-aqueous phase liquids (LNAPL) and dense (sinking) non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPL) is quick and easy. The factory-sealed probe is pressure proof (up to 500 psi) and tapes are available in a range of lengths from 30 – 300 m (100 – 1000 ft).
The 16 mm (5/8") diameter probe allows easy access through tight spaces and into narrow wells. The probe is designed for use in various monitoring applications. 122M Mini Interface Meters also available, see 122M Data Sheet for more information.
Hazardous Locations Use
Model 122 Interface Meters have been approved for use in explosive environments. They are suitable for use in hazardous locations Class I, Div 1, Groups C&D based on standards of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
The Model 122 Interface Meter with laser marked tape is now ATEX certified under directive 94/9/EC, as II 3 G Ex ic IIB T4 Gc.
The grounding strap is a safety essential when the meter is used in potentially explosive environments. It also ensures that the electronics are properly protected.
Accurate, Reliable, Robust
- Designed for rugged field use
- Stable electronics with automatic circulatory testing
- Laser marked flat tape is easy to decontaminate; resists stains
- Tape uses stranded stainless steel and copper coated steel conductors:
- high in tensile strength; electrical efficiency
- non-stretch; does not corrode
- Sturdy free-standing reel with carrying handle