Position Title: Junior Multilingual Web Developer
Reports to: Vice President Marketing
Location: Georgetown, Ontario
Posting Date: November 17, 2022
Solinst Canada Ltd, is a leading manufacturer of high quality groundwater and surface water monitoring instrumentation, supplied directly to our customers and through our extensive global distribution channels.
We are looking to expand our Marketing team with a Junior Multilingual Web Developer, based in our office at Georgetown, Ontario, Canada. As an integral part of our team, you will provide web development and web application support to both our Marketing and Engineering Departments. Working closely with our in-house development teams, you will become an important part of our ongoing website and application development initiatives.
This position requires experience with the Adobe Creative Suite of software, specifically Dreamweaver. You must have a minimum of two years’ experience developing with PHP/MySQL programming and utilizing WYSIWYG applications for enhanced productivity. Working knowledge of HTML5 responsive design, CSS3 and Jquery is required. Familiarity with React JS and GitHub would be an asset.
Working closely with the Marketing and Technical Sales teams, an important part of this position is to help with document development in other languages. Ideally, you will be fluent, both written and verbal, in English and Spanish. French, German or other languages would be considered an asset but not a requirement.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Web development support for our customer facing websites
- PHP/MySQL development for our online database and lead processing
- Web application support for our customer facing cloud platform
- Wordpress development support for our On The Level Newsletter Blog
- Translation of technical documentation with the aid of Redokun, an advanced translation platform.
- Collaboration with our marketing team to develop rich media content using the Adobe Creative Cloud platform
Salary will be commensurate with capabilities and experience, plus a comprehensive benefits plan. Solinst is an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation for a disability in the application or interview process, please contact us.