- Remove the frame and tabletop from the carry bag.
- Place the frame on the ground with the legs facing up and fold the legs out.
- Push the two cross bars out until they lock into place.
- Flip the frame upright.
- Using the pockets on the one end of the tabletop, hook the tabletop onto the ends of the two cross bars.
- Fold the slats of the tabletop out along the top of the frame and snap into place on the other ends of the cross bars.
- To adjust the height of the legs, push the yellow tab up to release the leg and slide to the desired length. Push the yellow tab back down to lock the leg in place.