The Solinst Model 101 Power Winder is lightweight, easy to attach to the frame of any size Solinst reel-mounted device, and designed to allow ease of use when deploying longer lengths of tape.
The convenient Power Winder features adjustable arms and rollers to suit different size reels, as well as other types of Water Level Meters in the market.
A standard drill or driver is used to provide power to the Power Winder, which turns the rollers that are in contact with the reel. The drill can be operated at various speeds, in forward and reverse, to turn the reel and unwind and rewind the tape.
The Power Winder is ideal for use with Solinst Water Level Measurement Devices, but can also be used with Solinst Tag Lines or pump tubing reels, such as the Model 425 Discrete Interval Samplers.
Reels using the Power Winder can be placed on the ground, on a Solinst Field Table, or other flat surface. Small reels can also be secured to a well casing using a tape guide or the optional cinch straps.
Power Winder Features
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Effortlessly winds longer lengths of tape, cable or tubing on a Solinst reel
- Operates using a standard power drill or driver
- Designed to fit all Solinst meters, and adjustable to fit other reels in the market
- Easy-to-adjust telescoping arms to suit small, medium, and large Solinst reels
- Using with a drill at a very slow speed setting can allow precise level measurements
- Easy to remove to use with multiple meters; also ideal for dedicating to one reel
Power Winder Accessories
Standard Power Drill/Driver: A standard power drill or driver that connects to a 1/4" hex fitting is required to operate the Power Winder. A minimum 12V drill is recommended, however, a 18V drill is the preferred option to ensure enough power if multiple measurements are required for your application.
Optional Flex Drill Adaptor: The Flex Drill Adaptor connects to the Power Winder and allows you to use the drill at any angle so you can work from the most ergonomic position.
Optional Cinch Straps: A set of straps can be added to the base of the Power Winder for securing a small reel assembly to a well casing.