Tools and Materials Needed
- Scissors or Knife (to cut the zip tie)
- 7/16" (11 mm) Socket Wrench
- Place the reel on a flat surface.
- Before removing the zip tie from the handle, note the order of the washers—this is the order that they need to be installed in.
- Cut the zip tie holding the washers.
- Place the two largest washers, with the black Delrin spacer in between, over the reel axle.
- Place the handle assembly onto the axle.
- Put the remaining two washers onto the screw. The lock washer first.
- Using the socket wrench, install the screw and tighten to hold the handle assembly in place.
Solinst Model 101 P7 Water Level Meter Mounted on 3300 Reel
®Delrin is a registered trademark of DuPont Corp