- Easy to transport and use
- Ideal for aquifer profiling
- Discrete zone groundwater sampler
The Point Source Bailer is stainless steel and has dual ball valves, top and bottom. This prevents a sample collected at a discrete depth from mixing with water from other depths during retrieval. It is a simple and cost effective device for aquifer profiling, and collecting samples from distinct levels. Purging and disposal of purge water can be avoided. The miniature 0.5" (12.7 mm) diameter model is ideal for use in narrow tubes and direct-push devices.
- Biodegradable clear PVC
- Holds over 1 litre of sample
- High quality design
- Transparent sample body allows viewing of bailer contents
- High quality samples
- No mixing of water from different levels
- Avoids purging and disposal of purged water
- Profile wells or open bodies of water
- Sample from as deep as 1200 m (4000 ft) with the 425-D
The Solinst 12V Submersible Pump provides an efficient means of purging and obtaining groundwater samples from 2" OD monitoring wells. The compact pump can sample from depths of 36.5 m (120 ft) below ground surface, and is easy to adjust the flow rates up to 13.5 L/min (3.6 US gpm) in shallower applications.