- Ideal for CMT Multilevel System and other narrow, low flow applications
- Flexible 3/8" diameter design fits almost anywhere
- Easy to install and dedicate for water monitoring
The Micro Double Valve Pump has a remarkably small and flexible design. It is a pneumatic pump that uses coaxial PTFE tubing to give high quality samples. At 3/8" (10 mm) diameter, it is small enough to fit in 1/2" (13 mm) ID tubing such as in Waterloo Multilevel System 5/8" open tubes, as well as channels of the Solinst Model 403 CMT Multilevel Systems. Ideal for low flow groundwater monitoring in narrow applications.
- High flow rates
- Operate to 500 ft (150 m)
- Easy to decontaminate
- 1.66" and 5/8" (42 mm and 16 mm) diameters