The PTFE check ball sinks in water. The Polypropylene check ball floats in water.
Model 425 1" dia. x 2 ft.
Discrete Interval Sampler (114966)
- Ensure there is a V116 o-ring installed on the Decanter Body.
- Push the V-010 o-ring inside the Decanter Body.
- Place a V-203 o-ring inside the Decanter Body.
- Drop the PTFE check ball into the Decanter Platen.
- Push a Check Ball Retainer into the Bottom Platen until it seats.
- Thread the Decanter Body into the Sampler Body until finger tight.
- Ensure there is a V-116 o-ring installed over the Top Platen.
- Place the other V-203 o-ring into the Top Platen.
- Drop the Polypropylene check ball into the Top Platen.
- Push the other Check Ball Retainer into the Top Platen until it seats.
- Thread the Top Platen into the Sampler Body until finger tight.
- If required, a small (2 mm) Allen key can be used to tighten and/or loosen the Barb Fitting and Saftey Line Bracket on the Top Platen.
- Push the tubing onto the Barb Fitting. Check the connection by pulling firmly on the tubing. It should not pull off of the fitting.
Use an awl to open the very tip of the tubing, or heat the tubing to help push it completely over all the barbs.