High Purge Rates and Simple Groundwater Sampling
The Solinst 12V Submersible Pump is capable of pumping groundwater from 36.5 m (120 ft.) below ground surface, with flow rates up to 13.5 L/min (3.6 US gpm) in shallow conditions. The continuous flow rate is very simple to adjust using the 12V Pump Controller's single dial. The 12V Submersible Pump's sleek, short (nominal 6") design means it fits easily down wells that may not be straight, without hang-ups.
Why the 12V Submersible Pump is ideal for Your Groundwater Sampling Application:
- Very simple to operate and adjust from high to low flow rates
- Pump design avoids getting stuck in wells that aren't straight or plumb
- Fits inside Nominal 2" OD Schd. 40 or 80 PVC Pipe
- Convenient LED light indicates 12V Pump Controller and Pump status
- Lightweight, compact, portable system
- 3-year warranty on the 12V Pump Controller
How Does the 12V Submersible Pump Work?
The 12V Submersible Pump connects to the 12V Pump Controller, which then clips to a 12V power source. 3/8" (9.5 mm) ID LDPE sample tubing is pushed onto the barbed fitting on the 12V Pump. The dial on the 12V Pump Controller is turned clockwise to increase the voltage to the Controller, which turns the Pump's motor faster and increases the sample/purge flow rate.
Applications that the 12V Submersible Pump is Suited For:
- High and low-flow groundwater sampling for general chemistry
- High purge rates when sampling using three volume purge protocol
- Performing constant head tests in high K (hydraulic conductivity) environments
The 800M Mini Packer is 1 ft in length and is designed to fit in nominal 2" OD monitoring wells to temporarily isolate discrete zones for groundwater monitoring and sampling applications – available as a single and straddle packer setup.
Consider making your life easier in the field by ordering one of our convenient Field Tables. We have two models available, Well-mount and Stand-alone, to keep your equipment organized and provide a clean, sturdy surface to hold your field tools.
Well-mount Field Table - 115209
Stand-alone Field Table - 115312