The Solinst 12 Volt Air Compressor is lightweight (21 lbs (9.5 kg)) and easy to transport. It is oil-less and uses a 12V DC power source to operate – simply connect to a car battery using alligator clips. The 12V Compressor uses a 2 US gallon (7.6 L) tank, rated to 175 psi. It operates at up to 150 psi, making it is useful for low flow groundwater sampling applications to depths of less than 100 ft (30 m). Ideal for use with Solinst Bladder Pumps or Double Valve Pumps, and works easily with the Solinst 464 Electronic Pump control Unit.
Why should you use a Solinst 12 Volt Air Compressor?
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to transport
- Durable, sturdy, and requires little maintenance for long-term field use
- Oil-less – does't introduce hydrocarbon into the air stream
- Simply connects to a 12V DC power source
- Thermally protected – automatic shut-off before overheating
- Convenient, easy-to-reset circuit breaker
- Ideal for low flow groundwater sampling applications to depths of 30 m (100 ft)