No bubbles usually indicates insufficient pressure.
Bladder Pumps – Drive Time
- Submerge the sample line in a beaker/container of water
- Push the Manual Control Button on the Solinst Electronic Pump Control Unit
- Count the seconds until the bubbles stop forming in the water
- This count is your Drive Time as when the air bubbles stop, the bladder is fully compressed.
Bladder Pumps – Vent Time
- Start with 2 to 4 times the Drive Time
- Vent Time increases with shallower height of water above pump and slower well recharge time