The Levelogger 5 App Interface uses Bluetooth® wireless technology to connect a Solinst datalogger to your Apple® smart device. Once connected, you can view data and program the datalogger using the Solinst Levelogger App.
The Levelogger 5 App Interface is compatible with Levelogger 5 Series dataloggers, LevelVent 5 and AquaVent 5, as well as previous versions of the LevelVent and AquaVent, and Levelogger Edge Series dataloggers.
L5 Threaded and Slip Fit Adaptors allow you to directly connect your Levelogger to the Levelogger 5 App Interface.
Efficient and Convenient Operation
The App Interface is lightweight, compact in design, and is easily transported - ideal for field use. It uses four 1.5V AA lithium batteries that are easily replaced. The App Interface has a power button to turn it on and off, and there is an auto-off after 10 minutes of inactivity. An LED light indicates its status.
Operation is simple:
- Download the Solinst Levelogger App on your Apple smart device. The App is available free on the App StoreSM.
- Connect the Levelogger 5 App Interface to the top end of your Levelogger's Direct Read Cable or Adaptor, LevelVent Wellhead, or AquaVent Wellhead Connector Cable, and turn it on.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smart device and pair the Levelogger 5 App Interface to your device.
- Launch the Solinst Levelogger App, and connect to your datalogger.
- When you are finished communicating with your datalogger, disconnect the App Interface, and connect to a datalogger at your next monitoring location. The App Interface is not intended for dedicated applications.
|Levelogger 5 App Interface Specifications|
|IP Rating:||IP 64 (dust and splash resistant)|
|Materials:||Black Delrin®, 316 stainless steel|
|Operating Temperature:||-20ºC to +50ºC|
|Batteries:||4 x 1.5V AA replaceable lithium batteries|
|Battery Life:||500 full Levelogger downloads @ 21ºC|
|Typical Bluetooth Comm. Range:||up to 10 m (30 ft)|
|Size:||ø 57 mm x 124 mm (ø 2.25" x 4.875")|
|Weight:||13.7 oz. (388 grams)|
"Made for iPod," "Made for iPhone," and "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Solinst Canada Ltd. is under license.
® Apple, iPod, iPhone, iPad, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.