STS Edge Telemetry Systems are designed for use with Solinst high quality dataloggers, including the Levelogger Series and AquaVent. The STS Edge sends water level, temperature, conductivity and rainfall data from the field to a Home Station PC.
- Intuitive software for easy programming and setup
- IP communication for reliable data transfer
- Database to import to your own website or list
- Barometric compensation of remote water level data
- Remote schedule updates from the Home Station
- Battery level and status updates with each data report
- GPS allows location mapping in Telemetry Software
- High or low level alarm notifications
- Remote water level monitoring
- Long-term monitoring
- Management of water taking
- Aquifer management
- Stormwater monitoring
The 104 Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly provide depth to static water level measurements down to 600 m (2000 ft), without the need to lower equipment down a well. Ideal for straight, crooked, narrow, hard to access, or contaminated wells.