Levelogger PC Software:
- You must have administrator privileges to install software on a computer.
- Windows 10 Operating Systems support Levelogger Software.
Try the following if your LevelVent 5 is not communicating with Levelogger PC Software, or you are getting a communication error message:
- Check the Vented Cable connections to the LevelVent 5 logger and Wellhead. Ensure they are lined-up correctly and there is no dirt or debris in the connection.
- Make sure you are using a USB PC Interface Cable to connect to the PC.
- Check that the USB PC Interface Cable is connected to the same Com Port that is chosen in the upper middle of the Main Window of the Levelogger Software.
- Try communicating with another LevelVent logger, Wellhead, Vented Cable or USB PC Interface Cable.
- Try using a different computer.
- If problem persists, contact Solinst.
For diagnostic purposes, you may want to install the end of the Vented Cable with the serial number to the surface connection at the Wellhead.