Convenient Field Data Transfer Device
- Inexpensive and compact
- Simple one-button operation
- LED light to indicate status
- Uses separate, replaceable 9V battery
- Data transfer does not interrupt running Levelogger
The DataGrabber 5 is a simple portable device that copies data from Solinst dataloggers in the field, to a USB flash drive key with an optional USB-C connection. The DataGrabber 5 connects to the top of a Direct Read Cable, or to the Levelogger using an Adaptor. Also connects with LevelVent 5 and AquaVent 5 vented water level dataloggers.
Each DataGrabber comes with a Solinst 2GB USB flash drive key; the DataGrabber is also compatible with most other USB memory devices. When data is copied to the USB device, the data remains in the datalogger memory, and is not interrupted if it is still running. A convenient LED indicates when the data download is successful.
Already own Leveloggers? Quickly and easily upgrade your monitoring wells with LevelSender Telemetry. The 4G LevelSender 5 telemetry system features an optional Solinst SIM card. It is set up for you in advance—a plug and play solution for remote water monitoring. Eliminate issues with other service providers and get a low-cost plan managed by Solinst!
- Creates a Bluetooth® enabled connection between your Solinst dataloggers and smart device
- Solinst Levelogger App allows programming of your dataloggers using your smart device
- View real-time readings, download data and e-mail data from the App
The Levelogger 5 Threaded or Slip Fit Optical Adaptors allow you to directly connect your Levelogger the Levelogger 5 App Interface without the need for a Direct Read Cable.