Why Choose Solinst AquaVent
- Accurate (0.05% FS) water level data
- Easy to replace batteries at surface
- No desiccants to replace
- Solinst 3 Year Warranty
AquaVent Maintenance Free Vented Water Level Datalogger
- Water level monitoring with no barometric compensation required
- Hydrophobic filters & permanent desiccants
- User replaceable batteries in wellhead
- Same reliability & durability as our Levelogger®
- High accuracy of 0.05% FS
The Solinst AquaVent is designed to be maintenance free, using hydrophobic filters and permanent factory installed desiccants, with convenient user replaceable wellhead batteries and custom designed durable vented cable. The AquaVent features highly accurate gauged pressure sensor, temperature sensor and datalogger.
- Solinst Levelogger Software & App
- SDI-12, Modbus
- Levelogger App Interface
Blog Posts & Case Studies
Solinst has always listened to customer feedback in order to offer the best selection of groundwater and surface water monitoring instrumentation. As a result, after many years, and many requests, Solinst has released a vented water level datalogger to meet the needs of our clients.
Vented pressure transducers provide true water level measurements without the need for barometric compensation. They function with the aid of a vent tube that terminates behind the transducer diaphragm, providing an automatic cancellation effect for barometric pressure.