Instant Access to Compensated Water Levels & More!
The Solinst Readout Unit (SRU) is a field-ready device designed to take and display instant water level readings from a deployed Solinst datalogger, as well as allowing simple download of stored data.
How the SRU Makes Your Life Easier in the Field
- Display instant water level readings from a connected Solinst datalogger
- Record and save an independent real-time logging session
- Barometrically compensate real-time readings using internal barometer
- Download and store data from the connected datalogger's internal memory
- View the datalogger status, including battery life, memory remaining, firmware version and logging information
- Transfer real-time and log files to a PC to view using Levelogger Software
View Compensated Real-time Water Level Data
With the SRU connected, you can select a real-time sampling rate and start a monitoring session independent of the datalogger's internal logging mode. Recorded data can be saved in the SRU memory. The SRU has a built-in barometer, which provides the option of showing and saving water level readings corrected for barometric pressure. Real-time logging and viewing of barometrically compensated level readings is convenient when performing aquifer tests, such as pumping tests.
Download and save Multiple Datalogger Files
The SRU is also a data download and storage device that has enough memory to save 20 full LTC logs or 18 full LT logs (~1.8 million LTC readings or 2.7 million LT readings). Transfer files to a PC by connecting the SRU using a USB cable. Files are downloaded and opened using Solinst Levelogger Software.
Quickly Check Your Down-hole Datalogger Status
The SRU provides access to information about the connected datalogger's battery level, memory, serial number, firmware version, and logging mode. This is useful for quickly checking the status of a datalogger without removing it from the installation.
Convenient features of the SRU
- Compact, rugged, and easy to use
- Clear LCD Display
- User-upgradeable firmware
- Operates with one replaceable 9V battery
- Robust memory for saving multiple log files
- Compatible with Levelogger 5 and Edge Series Solinst dataloggers
- Integrates with Solinst Levelogger Software
- Direct connect to Model 3001 Levelogger (via Direct Read Cables or Optical Adapter) and Wellheads (Model 3250 LevelVent or Model 3500 AquaVent)