New 4G LevelSender
with Built-in SIM Card and Barometer
PLUS: NEW Cellular Data Plan Optimized for
Data Monitoring with Low Rates
Solinst Data Plans starting from $4.50 USD Monthly
- Simplified Setup
- LevelSender SIM APN Setup completed in advance by Solinst. On receipt, you only need to input your email account credentials, then activate!
- Access to Wider Network Coverage
- Solinst SIM card scans multiple service providers, automatically selecting the strongest signal for the location.
- Eliminate Cellular Provider Account Frustrations
- Avoids having to open an account with a single provider (who may have location coverage limitations) and overpaying for unused data!
- Highly competitive Data-only rates, direct billing monthly or annually.
The New 9500 LevelSender 4G with SIM Card, comes pre-programmed and installed, providing you a simplified set-up. It essentially makes the LevelSender a simple plug and play device. You still have the option of a 9500 4G LevelSender without the SIM card, if you prefer to setup the cellular accounts yourself with local network providers. However, this New Solinst SIM card with account removes much of the work for you – eliminating the selection of a provider and organizing a data account. Solinst is also offering just the SIM card for those clients who already have LevelSender units and wish to change to the convenience of the Solinst plan. If you are interested in taking advantage of a low cost Solinst SIM Card Plan, designed to meet the needs of environmental data monitoring requirements, please contact Solinst. Why pay for more data than you need?
New Software and Firmware Provides Further Enhancement
LevelSender Software Version 1.2.0 and Firmware Version 2.002 allow new and current LevelSender 5 Telemetry Systems (sold after November 2020) to take advantage of some great new features, including:
- Internal barometer activation
- Enable the built-in barometer to report automatically compensated Levelogger water level data.
- Simplified datalogger set up options
- Easily program connected dataloggers to record independently as a back up and set high and low level alarms.
- More data export options
- Export your data as .csv files for use in your own programs, or use FTP to transfer data reports to your own server.
SIM Data Calculator
Already Own Leveloggers?
Add Low Cost Telemetry Today!
Eliminate going to the field to download your Levelogger data. Quickly and easily add cellular telemetry to your Levelogger monitoring wells. The LevelSender 5 is designed to connect to Direct Read Cables and Leveloggers, upgrading your current installation by adding cellular telemetry at an affordable price. The LevelSender is compact in design, and is simple to setup and maintain. Leverage your current Levelogger 5 assets and increase your efficiency by adding a LevelSender.
- Receive email or SMS notifications
- Data sent to your smart device & PC
- Simple setup, operation & maintenance
- Low cost, compact design
- Compatible with Levelogger® hardware & Direct Read Cables
The 615ML Multilevel Drive-Point System allows monitoring of up to 6 zones in one drive, using ports with a dual barb stem to attach either ¼" or ⅜" OD tubing. Install using extensions and a Manual Slide Hammer, similar to standard 615 installations, for high-resolution vertical groundwater or soil gas profiling.
The 104 Solinst Sonic Water Level Meter is a portable, acoustic ranging instrument designed to simply and quickly provide depth to static water level measurements down to 600 m (2000 ft), without the need to lower equipment down a well. Ideal for straight, crooked, narrow, hard to access, or contaminated wells.